Industrial PHD Program
The IPP is an initiative by Economic Development Board (EDB) of Singapore to support joint partnerships between Salesforce and top Singapore universities to build and nurture a pool of AI talents to prepare them for R&D roles in the future. Undergraduates who are finishing their studies and keen to pursue PhD in local universities are encouraged to join this program.
The selected candidates will be mentored by a company supervisor from Salesforce and an academic supervisor from the university. While pursuing their PhD studies, the IPP candidates are required to work on Salesforce’s industrial projects and expected to spend at least 50% of their time over the 4-year period of this program at Salesforce’s premises.
Research areas include Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Speech Recognition, Computer Vision, Big Data, Data Mining and Business Analytics, Ethics in AI, AI for Good etc.get in contact with us
Benefit of IPP
There are many benefits associated with this program. If you are selected into this competitive program, you get to:
- Work on cutting edge research
- Build critical skillsets and knowledge for future R&D roles
- Develop innovative techniques and solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Publish and present high quality research papers at top-tier conference or journal venues
- Access to abundant computing resources e.g. GPU
- Earn a salary with CPF included, fully-paid tuition, plus many benefits similar to a full time employee